Re: LBC opinion wanted

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: LBC opinion wanted
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:04:35 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
YEAH..... and turn it into a "HotWheels" look-alike.  #083, chopped;
front-end is elongate 2+ normal; blower sticking thru the hood; pipes from
under the side; mammoth slicks and wheelie bars.  Oh and,  "Metrorail"
painted down the side.  Guys are pretty ballsie (or stupid)... no shoot.
This is a funny car.