Re: LBC opinion wanted

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: LBC opinion wanted
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:32:42 -0800
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,

I tend to agree with Bob... even my teenager with a dislike for cars, likes
the Metro...'-) She even has one of my Metro illustrations on her bedroom
wall! I don't know about availabilty differences between the A40 and the
Metro, but the Metros have a pretty good resale value and even the beat-up
ones around here fetch pretty good money.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints