Re: Spring Fever (2)

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Spring Fever (2)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 20:29:48 -0600
Cc: "Sam Hochberg" <sam@hochberg.com>, "Mail List, Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Okay Frank.... Looky here Buckwheat... ( hick for hey bud )

If ya didn't live in the land of concrete shoes.... you could hang out with
us down here in Nowhere Alabama and Get Soggy.... But you wouldn't have any
of that special Sprite disolver....

Bring your reading skills you could be somebody....

Keith ( one of the 13 folks here who can Read...AND write... spelling is
optional and often an olympic class art form )