Re: A good day for once!

To: Eddie Sheffield <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Subject: Re: A good day for once!
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 00:35:05 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Eddie,

Not sure where you are located I have used a guy in Central NJ to make or
recover my panels in my car.  He recovered the my seats in vinyl with a
mild tuck and roll.  He also covered the door panels and the foot well kick
panels with 1/2 vinyl and 1/2 carpet.  The vinyl was done with a mild
tuck and roll just like the seats.  I think it came out pretty good.

How do you plan to hook the charcoal canister to the SUs?  Did the
72's have a canister?  Just wondering cause I will be doing this next weekend
I hope.

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei with 2 new knees