Pittsburgh Grand Prix :Beer

To: Robert Van Kirk <racerbob@hotmail.com>
Subject: Pittsburgh Grand Prix :Beer
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 10:17:32 -0500
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Haha, that is funny.

 As far as planning it for the grand prix weekend, we could do that. It's going
to be
July 21-22. Of course not sure how much we'll get done on my car if we're all
drunk
at the grand prix all weekend ;} Maybe we need to find a way to get it to Frank
so he
could have it ready by then ;}  j/k

 Here's a link to the grand prix info for anyone interested:

http://trfn.clpgh.org/pvgpa/

 We definitely should wait until May at least to do this since the garage isn't
heated ;) But I guess with enough beer we might not even notice that ;}

Amy