Re: Pittsburgh Grand Prix :Beer

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Amy" <breiz@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Pittsburgh Grand Prix :Beer
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 12:02:14 -0500
Cc: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Oh yeah?  Where do you hang out at the PVGP?
I'm usually filming the races at the base of the road
that T-bones into the last sweeping right hand turn just before
the uphill to the start/finish line.
I just took down the videos (avi's ) from 1999 PVGP
from my web site to make room for other stuff.
...had a bunch of  paddock shots up for awhile as well.

maybe we'll see ya' there   :-)

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com