Re: Driving school? was Re: Fw: First Day Over, a little LBC

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving school? was Re: Fw: First Day Over, a little LBC
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 07:31:03 EST
I have seen a lot of this stuff at the race track and the public highway (in
my rear view mirror).  A lot of the guys with new fancy cars at the track get
beat by tatty old race cars.  I also find the car being endlessly and noisely
revved up in the paddock is usually slowest on the track.

I had some road based performance driving tuition I was able to drive
significantly faster and safer.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 08/03/01 18:56:28 Pacific Standard Time, soavero@yahoo.com