Re: LBC trailer

To: Larry Cogan <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: LBC trailer
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 11:55:33 -0800
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,
     I bought my trailer used for $125.00!  It was first registered in
California in 1937!  It is all steel frame with two ramps and a single
axle.  I have no idea what it weighs, but the Bugeye weighs less than 1400
lbs.  Both must be less than 2000 lbs.  It hardly feels any different
using my Ford F150 except for stopping distance being a little longer.
The trailer has no brakes.  My only problem is the homeowner's association
that says they are going to fine me if they see it out in the driveway
again while I'm working on the car.  I have to find storage, another added
expense I had not counted on.
Mike Maclean-60 Sprite