Re: First Day Over, No LBC

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: First Day Over, No LBC
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:54:27 -0800
Cc: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Good point Larry! I bet there are a number of us that would like to put our
LP's on
CD so we can hear "music" again.  I have nearly 600 albums and I know others on
the
list that also have quite a few.  Hey, maybe we should start marketing CD's....
I'm
getting pretty tired of hearing all the same tunes over and over on the radio.
They
play what they think are the "good" ones; never get below what was #3 on the
charts.