Re: First Day Over, No LBC

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: First Day Over, No LBC
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:48:42 -0800
Cc: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>, Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,

Now you really are dating yourself.  The mere mention of a "record player" for a
car has most of the list scratching their heads wondering what the heck you've
been smoking.   Well guys and gals,... there really was such a thing, albeit for
45's.  Shortly after came the 4-track tape player.  Short lived, replaced by the
8-track.  Remember how big those 4-track tapes were.  Oh, the good ol days!