RE: Non LBC Age Barometer

To: "'kate & gary'" <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: RE: Non LBC Age Barometer
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 13:20:54 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgeteers'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey, subtracting years is cheating.  The proper method is to celebrate
anniversaries of a birthday. She kept celebrating the anniversary of her
39th birthday.  Then later, she started celebrating the anniversaries of the
39th anniversary of her 39th birthday! Using this method, she never turned
40!

Greg

FWIW, I only know of most of the items below through museums...<grin>