Re: Non LBC Age Barometer

To: IfixMGs@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non LBC Age Barometer
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:19:27 EST
In a message dated 03/11/2001 5:05:13 PM Mountain Standard Time,
IfixMGs@aol.com writes:

> Anyone recall  gambling on pop bottles?

Sure, city of origin on bottom of bottle.  Usually we only bet on the cost of
the cokes.

Remember the machines with the glass door and the bottles displayed, cap to
the front, laying horizontally, in a vertical row?  Ever take your own cup
and a bottle opener?

RH...next issue I'll explain the the really young what a bottle opener
is...and a can popper.

///