Re: Beer Sprite Pics online

To: breiz@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: Beer Sprite Pics online
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:41:00 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Amy wrote:

> Ok guys, I have pics off the project at:
>
> http://www.studiosoich.com/ah.html
>
>  Take a look, see what we're in for. Let me know if anyone wants to road
> trip and when. So far Larry says May, any other votes?

>  Is she hopeless? Can we save her?

List, we can save this car!
Chuck, we need a panel beater and a welder, you just got railroaded my
friend.
Kevin, it's a 67, I thought it was a 69. It needs a single bore brake
master. I am bidding on one on Ebay, maybe I'll get lucky.
Larry, can you spread Bondo?
Everybody else, we need parts!!!! Anybody have a bonnet hinge (pre
sissors type) Amy, it comes out real easy when the dash is removed.

Any 12 volt horn will work, VWs have a nice beep-beep horn that never
dies. Lucas horns are for show, they work fine intil they get wet so if
you want the original, never wash the car :)

A heater spigot knob, no problem. Vise grips once in summer once in
winter. I should have the right knob.

Pick a weekend in May. Let's do this.

--

Frank Clarici