Re: Beer Sprite Pics online

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <breiz@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Beer Sprite Pics online
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:58:19 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Not only can I spread bondo, turn wrenches, serve/drink beer, make samiches,
fry burgers, Jack of all Trades - Master of None. But my bud Reg has a
square body Sprite (not sure what year) that he is parting out. I can get
parts. As I recall the rear quarter is in good shape. I am supposed to go
over in a week or so to help him get it as far apart as he can. The
remainder is going to a yard, or somebody that wants to haul it. It has a
good running 1275 w/ ribcase he wants to sell. (may already be sold, I am
not sure). Some of it he is keeping for spares for his Midget. I get the
rear brake parts.

Make me a list of what we need. I will be seeing him tomorrow night.

Larry

On 3/12/01 9:41 PM, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com> wrote:

> Amy wrote:
>>
>> Ok guys, I have pics off the project at:
>>
>> http://www.studiosoich.com/ah.html
>>
>>  Take a look, see what we're in for. Let me know if anyone wants to road
>> trip and when. So far Larry says May, any other votes?
>
>>  Is she hopeless? Can we save her?
>

> List, we can save this car!
> Chuck, we need a panel beater and a welder, you just got railroaded my
> friend.
> Kevin, it's a 67, I thought it was a 69. It needs a single bore brake
> master. I am bidding on one on Ebay, maybe I'll get lucky.
> Larry, can you spread Bondo?
> Everybody else, we need parts!!!! Anybody have a bonnet hinge (pre
> sissors type) Amy, it comes out real easy when the dash is removed.
>
> Any 12 volt horn will work, VWs have a nice beep-beep horn that never
> dies. Lucas horns are for show, they work fine intil they get wet so if
> you want the original, never wash the car :)
>
> A heater spigot knob, no problem. Vise grips once in summer once in
> winter. I should have the right knob.
>
> Pick a weekend in May. Let's do this.

Larry Macy
78 Midget