Re: List admin stuff

To: mjb@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List admin stuff
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:01:12 EST
In a message dated 3/13/01 2:51:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:

> .  I know
> that a large number of you may not care at all, since you aren't the ones
> sitting here watching the activity lights on the server flash, and you don't
> have to pay the ISP and network charges.  More on that later.

Mark,

I havn't sent any $ in a while.  Any way you could set up to tap my credit
card account monthly like an ISP?  I'd gladly pitch in and it's easier if I
don't have to remember to write a check.  I'm sure not all would do this, but
probably enough at say $5 a month to make things work...or $19.95 a
quarter...or something....

R. Houston (I'll check my OE settings today)

///