Early rear cylinders

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Early rear cylinders
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:07:27 -0000
Can anyone get for me the part number of the rear cylinders for the frogeye?
I think I am looking at a cylinder with a 3/4 inch internal bore (against
the Minor 13/16 or 7/8).  I have some with Lockheed 84946c, or similar, cast
into them and am wondering if they are frogeye ones.  I need some with a 3/4
bore for the 8-inch rear brake kits and have not been able to locate the
source of the only 3/4 i've got.  Any Lockheed 90323 ones would be great as
they also have a bleed niple cast into them.  If anyone has info on either
of these sliding-single-action shoes, I would be eternally grateful.  The
best price so far is #46.94 (about $60 us) for the correct ones.

HELP !!!!

///