Re: Age Barameter x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Age Barameter x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:13:11 -0500
Cc: David Lancer <DLancer7676@cs.com>
I dunno!  Finally Moon pies come out with a high protein version, and you
wont eat it and complain to the company!

LOL- Paul A

FROM:   INTERNET:DLancer7676 at cs.com, INTERNET:DLancer7676@cs.com
TO:     Spridgets, INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
        (unknown), INTERNET:trev9@earthlink.net
DATE:   3/14/01 6:18 AM

Re:     Re: Age Barameter x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

In a message dated 3/14/2001 12:49:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,