Re: Fw: Age Barameter x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>, <trev9@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Age Barameter x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:11:32 -0800
Talk about finding burried treasure... when I was in college, I renovated
the attic of a huge brick Victorian and found a copy of Harper's Bazaar,
dated 1863. It was a newspaper then that included the latest casualties
form the Civil War.

I still have it along with a hand writen note of the same vintage, probably
from resident at the time. There was also a bat in the attic... I didn't
save it though...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -