Re: Oil Cap and Vent Tube

To: tboicey@brit.ca, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Oil Cap and Vent Tube
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 19:47:26 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/18/2001 2:39:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tboicey@brit.ca writes:

<< nothing makes me smile more than a DCO frantically
 removing pollution equipment without stopping to think. >>

Nor I, when I amaze at DCR (Dumb Current Responders) assuming that the CR
removed the equipment.  Actually I purchased the automobile this way.  And
actually, I like it.  Thanks for staying off the subject, Trevor.   8^)

--David C.

///