Johnny Lightning

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Johnny Lightning
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:33:52 -0800 (PST)
Found the "British Invasion" series of die-cast cars
at Kay-Bee toys in my local mall today. They had a
whole series of 6 cars.
1959 Austin-Healey Sprite (spelled correctly)
MGA twin cam (red or white)
Jag E type roadster
TR3
Sunbeam Alpine (64 vintage)
MGB roadster

Although they were incorrect in depicting the Sprite
with semi-eliptic springs and full view of trans in
the undercarriage department, the right hand drive
exterior detail is pretty fair. 1/16th scale...oh
yeah, Sprite arrow on the rear AND grille. I got a
white one.

They also ask for anyone with one of these cars to
send them photos and maybe you'll get your car on the
trading card that comes with it!

They have a web site and phone number for those
interested.
www.johnnylightning.com
phone 1-800 mantis-8

playing mantis,