carrying devices

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: carrying devices
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 02:49:24 FILETIME=[35057A00:01C0B01F]
List,
     Apologies if the three messages I've tried to post all actually come
through, but I have tried twice before to post a message on trailers, an it
won't seem to come through.
     I've changed the subject line to see if that will make it come through
as the message I posted about Johnny Lightning came through.
     I've looked at trailers at Lowe's (a building supply company) 6'x12' is
$1048.  Thoughts on this?  I looked at a used one today (built in 1992) that
the owner wanted $900 for (and it needed tires).  Still looking for a good
used one (but not if it costs practically the same as a new one).
Ryan

///