Re: Super rare part!!!

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Super rare part!!!
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:38:40 -0800
I recently saw some photos of a Bugeye with a trunk. I know we've probably
all at least seen photos of someone interpretation of this conversion. This
one was very different from others I've seen, and claimed to be a period
installed option. The way it was designed, I believe it probably was an
actual aftermarket conversion and not a home made adaptation.

I doubt this is what is on ebay... but a picture would confirm it.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints