Re: The Amazing Jerking Midget - tree

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Amazing Jerking Midget - tree
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 13:02:52 -0500
Had no idea what hit me -roof imploding, glass exploding - all in
slow motion. Hit the gas and squeezed out from under the front of
the cargo container as it came down on it's side. To the woman in
the car behind it looked like the partially roofless caddi was
being crushed flat. She was still in shock and frozen to the wheel
when the gendarmes arrived. If I had been in an LBC she would have
been correct......

And the trucker was illegal (suspended license).