Re: thrust washer

To: BCAH@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: thrust washer
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:09:04 EST
Bob,

Probably like half the list I have a whole bunch of the 'proper' bronze
thrust washers if you need one or 2 or........

I can't imagine the steel washer will work because it will not get any
lubrication whereas the phospher bronze unit self lubricates.

I shimmed the king pin this evening and while 2 shims came with the kit I
needed 4 (might get it down to 3 when I get it on the car and re-check it).
Again, the list must have lots of these and I still have a couple spare if
you are desparate (I live in England, postage to the states takes time, etc).

Daniel1312

In a message dated 26/03/01 13:54:00 Pacific Standard Time, BCAH@aol.com