SWAG Blackhawk Tour

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG Blackhawk Tour
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:52:17 -0800
Hi All,

The time is upon us to gather the faithful for the famed Blackhawk
Museum tour.  It is this Sunday.  Meeting spots are in two places.  One
at the museum around 10 A.M., the other is in Manteca at the Denny's
restaurant, Walmart Parking lot, off of Hwy. 120 at 9:00 A.M.  Come
early for Breakfast.  We should be there by about 8.

One more Note on this weekend, It is a biggie.  I in my normal infinite
wisdom scheduled the run on the day that time advances one hour.  So be
sure to set your clocks ahead, or you can show up for breakfast and
because you are late just skip it.  We all don't need breakfast any ways.

Cheers and see you all there.

Wrong Way Rickie

BTW We are getting permission to park up by the fountain.  This should
make a real nice photo opportunity

///