Re: A little controversy...

To: "spridgets@autox. team. net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A little controversy...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:15:25 -0500
Phil -

A tip for the use of this stuff for documentation like that.  It doesn't
hurt to have a Notary look over the photocopies, and a copy of the book,
and put his or her seal on a statement that the information in the
photocopies matches that in the book.

You'd be surprised how a little bit of thoroughness like that will
grease the wheels at a DMV.

Chris K.

Phil Vanner wrote:

> Let's try this with the trailer removed...
>
> Gerard
>
> I take it those chassis numbers and dates came from Horler's OSM? I have a
> BMIHT certificate, but do not have OSM.
>
> If anybody has a copy, I'd be happy to pay expenses and postage for a
> photocopy of the pages with the relevant data, plus the title page, and any
> pages that support the credibility of OSM as a reliable source of
> information.
>
> Since the application for title change has to be made via mail, a copy of
> the pages (rather than the whole book) would have to be made, so I don't
> think that a page or two for research and documentation purposes is a
> copyright violation. (Yeah, I care about that stuff.)
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Phil Vanner
> '61 Mk1 Midget

///