'60 Minor - Opinions please?

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: '60 Minor - Opinions please?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:11:47 -0500
Today, whilst purchasing oil and filter for the Midget, I got
into a discussion with the guy at the parts place. He allowed as
how he had a '60 Morris Minor "B" 2-door he wanted to
get rid of. May even give it away just to get it out of there.
So I stopped by and looked at it. It's a rolling basket case!
No floors, engne where the passenger seat should be,
and no apparent transmisson. Loads of surface rust, but
nothing that looks too deep (except for the gaping pits
where the floors ought to be).

Wotcher think? Is something like this rebuildable?
Or izzit good only for parts?

chuckc

///