Re: time, now no LBC Re: SWAG Blackhawk Tour

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: time, now no LBC Re: SWAG Blackhawk Tour
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:35:56 EST
In a message dated 3/27/01 3:16:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< I never realised that you have to put up with this sort of crap as well -
is
 it all states & time zones or do  just some do it. >>

Daniel,
Yeah,  not only do we have to put up with time zones, and changing  the
clocks twice a year, we also have to put up  with a lot of other crap like
$1.40 per gallon gas, and 28% income taxes as well. While our restaurants
currently serve BSE-free hamburgers,  we do stand a chance of getting a free
chicken head with our mock-nuggets....

///