Re: time, now no LBC Re: SWAG Blackhawk Tour

To: IfixMGs@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: time, now no LBC Re: SWAG Blackhawk Tour
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:32:30 EST
In a message dated 3/27/2001 7:37:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
IfixMGs@aol.com writes:

<< we do stand a chance of getting a free
 chicken head with our mock-nuggets.... >>

Or other various and sundry unmentionables when I ordered my nuggets from
McDonald's and bit into them to find that they were real chicken. . .raw in
the middle two-thirds!   Ugh!   Took them back to Macs--never got so much as
an apology--just a replacement with more (better cooked) nuggets.

--David C.

///