Wheel lug bolts for AH sprite

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel lug bolts for AH sprite
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:43:23 -0800
List Members,

I just received the wheel lug bolts (7/16 x 2 7/8) for my racing Sprite from
Mini Mania. The price surprised me- I thought the salesperson said $4.60
over the phone, which I thought expensive- It was in fact $4.95 each. With
tax and shipping, each bolt cost me $5.69... I have another car I race, and
I thought the prices from that manufacturer were high- but I only paid $2.00
for each lug bolt when I recently bought a set, and they were longer bolts!

I'll be more careful and wait longer in the future- just after I ordered the
bolts, several members gave me cheaper sources for them! And at this time, I
would like to thank all members who replied to my questions so far. I
appreciate your help.

Jacques Le Clainche
1960 AH Sprite, VARA F Production

///