Re: NO LBC RE Utility Deregulation WAS Re: time, now no LBC Re: SWAG Bl

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@core.com>
Subject: Re: NO LBC RE Utility Deregulation WAS Re: time, now no LBC Re: SWAG Blackhawk Tour
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:42:07 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'm only a dumb canuck, but when Kalifornia got deregulation,
didn't I hear that the politicians also put in price controls?

I was driving my LBC with a social engineer (SE) for a copilot.
Gearbox starts making noise. SE says you need to put some sand in
that box. I'm startled, but he's an SE, so I slug in a handful.
After a bit, the gearbox is really growling. The SE says -
Obviously, you need more sand.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug