Re: Turning Japanese

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turning Japanese
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:21:13 -0600
Ron... You ain't Right ( loco speaking ).... but I have trouble justifying
the Miata in my life right now.... let me see To many sprites... a couple
of bugeye's and the Hundred.... oh and that POS Camaro... but I'm going
racing this afternoon... Donald Healey Style... ( okay Maxton Ain't
Bonneville but it's Close )

Now bout that BMW thing... your killing me with that.... it's a Chevrolet
made in Germany that Costs to much and is a Pain in the butt to work on....
but it's your choice... and I respect that.....( 3 yrs in Germany taught me
to dislike working on BMW's and Mercedes'... both a pain in the butt )

Hate it when folks can't understand others passions for cars of other
makes... it's all about the hobby of playing with cars... Hot Rods... semi
Hot Rods.... racers..... more racers.... and even those concours guys...
it's all about playing with cars...gotta have an appreciation for it
all.... it's all part of our make up..

Keith

///