Re: Turning Japanese

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Turning Japanese
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:34:29 EST
In a message dated 3/29/01 12:40:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

> When sitting in the drivers seat, with it as far back and low as it
> can go, the header bar for the windshield is right in front of my eyeballs.
> I can't freakin see out the windscreen. I am just too tall to fit in one.
>
> I would chalk that up to the diminutive nature of Japanese, but the Porsche

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hmmmm...I think I have an answer for you, Larry.  There is an operation that
removes a few inches from your femurs (thigh bones).  That would make you
shorter.  Of course, your knuckles would then drag on the ground when you
walked.  :-)

(Sorry!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward