RE: Turning Japanese

To: "'ryan marro'" <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Turning Japanese
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:02:47 -0800
Amen! One of my coworkers has a friend who built a Cobra kit and now he's
afraid to drive it for fear he'll get it dirty or something. I mean what's
the point!

I see so many garage/trailer queens when judging at the concour shows I just
shake my head. And I'm not talking about rare cars. MGB's, MGA's, even
60'/70's musclecars.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

ornaments.  They were meant to be driven.<<<<<<

///