London Black Cab or PT Cruiser - sort of LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: London Black Cab or PT Cruiser - sort of LBC
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:00:03 EST
Hi List,

The first time I was with my wife and saw a PT Cruiser I said look at that do
you know what it is?  She thought it was a London Black cab, duhhhh.

BUT

Seems like someone else thinks they look like black cabs and in the USA you
can have some sort of cosmetic make over conversion complete with a grille
and stuff shipped from the real London Black Cab co to produce a fair
imitation.

Daniel1312

///