Re: Let's agree to disagree

To: Charles Sorkin <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Let's agree to disagree
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:15:50 -0600
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I was in Cozumel in November and saw their Beetles. These things are like a 70's
Blazer, they have a roof over the driver and front passenger and the rear seat
has a fold down top. They look pretty good, sorry, I didn't get a picture. I can
try and contact the dive shop down there and ask the photographer to get a
picture if there is any genuine interest in seeing one................

Charles Sorkin wrote:

Like Mexico?  I hear you can still get old-style Beetles from there, with new
parts on a 1972 chassis, to circumvent emmissions laws.

> Regards,
>
> Charles
> '74 Midget
> '68 Sprite