It's good to be back PLUS Small amount of LBC/LIC/LIBC Content

Subject: It's good to be back PLUS Small amount of LBC/LIC/LIBC Content
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 10:27:40 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Everybody!

I've been on and off the list for the past few months. In part because of
vacations and trips, and in part because there is often little of interest in
the
50-100 daily messages.

But it's always good to see that little has changed and this list is still is
great source of information.

I have finally setup filters to send the most important messages to appropriate
folders. It's amazing how much time this saves!

For the LBC content - I am steps closer to finding the remaining rare parts
needed to restore my Innocenti 950 and Innocenti S. I just received via UPS the
"impossible to find", "everybody's looking for those" taillight lenses.

I always say that the "impossible to find" parts are out there, you just can't
stop looking and you can't be discouraged by the naysayers.

jay fishbein
HAN-6
Innocenti 950
Innocenti S

An Anonymous Lister wrote:

> Here we go Xxxxx, here we go!!
> Here we go Xxxxx, here we go!!
>
> Action Action We want Action A C T - I O N
> Action Action We want Action
>
> Xxxxx!  Xxxxx!  Xxxxx!
>
> Whoop Whoop Whoop!!!!
>
> Good enough Cxxxx?
>
> Hey _____,  get ______ to do during his spare time at work...  Of course
>we'll all have to suffer with our sudden lack of interesting web sites to look
>at...
>
> Name Withheld
>
> An Anonymous Spridget Owner Wrote:
>
> Alright, everybody, let's cheer Xxxxx on!

///