Multiple LBC ownership (kinda OT)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Multiple LBC ownership (kinda OT)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:20:35 EDT
Listers:

While e-mailing back and forth and waiting for the weather to break in our
respective states in the northern US (Motto: "We kick Global Warming's a$$")
a fellow Spridget lister (and multiple LBC owner) and I are wondering about
the tendency to own multiple LBC brands.  I am curious how many Spridget
listers own Austin-Healeys or MGs (or both) AND, say, Triumphs or Rovers or
???.

Maybe we can have a contest, and the person with the most brands currently in
house wins a free rebuild from Frank in NJ.  Gee, maybe I should ask Frank
before I post this...

Chris Eck
Akron, Ohio
59 Bugeye