Re: Windshield Washer Pump

To: Dan Corning <d-corning@home.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshield Washer Pump
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 17:42:44 -0700
Dan,
     Start hitting the swap meets.  Maybe someone on the list will keep an eye
out for you at Carlisle.  I searched for 5 years at swap meets on the west coast
before I found mine at an MG vendor at a Mini swap meet.  Victoria British lists
a 2 nipple manual pump tha is supposed to fit.  You will need to use a T-fitting
to send fluid to the jets.  Some Bugeye owners I know a several working examples
of this pump, but it's one of those items that you hoard in case yours goes
tango
uniform.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

Dan Corning wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Anyone aware of a source for a manual windshield washer pump similar to the
> Moss P/N - 361185 with a stem mounted knob for a 1960 Bugeye.  I've tried a
> few of the major suppliers and keep hearing it's no longer available.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan Corning
> BT7 / AN5

///