Re: Larry's engine

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Subject: Re: Larry's engine
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:15:46 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Nope not the 1275. The 1500 Bill G "loaned" me to rebuild and install. I
bored, to 0.20 over, polished the crank, put 9:1 pistons in, and the
TSI275-4 cam. Still thinking about replacing the Weber DGV with 1 1/4 SU's
tho.

And I told you to drop Reg a line to see if you can get the 1275. And no he
did NOT butcher the pipes etc in the engine compartment. It was the West
Virginian mountain folks that did that.

Larry

On 4/3/01 6:00 PM, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com> wrote:

> Chris Kotting wrote:
>>
>> Okay.  On to Plan B.  (There's always a Plan B...)
>>
>> Let Frank C. have it for an hour or so.  ;-)
>
> What's going on here?
> Is Larry dropping a 1275 in his Midget?
> Would this be the 1275 out of the 69 Sprite I bought from Larry's buddy?
> Thanks guys! As I dilligently search for a 1275 to call my own for this
> 69 Sprite.
> And I sure hope Reggy is not the guy who cut the oil gauge pipe, temp
> sender, and 1.2 the wiring harness.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.