Re: I can't resist.........

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I can't resist.........
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 10:07:17 -0400
All of you got it wrong <g>.  "Wrong Way Corrigan" was a pilot who wanted to
fly his plane from New York to Ireland in 1938.  He was denied permission
because of the condition of his plane.  He took off and flew the "wrong way"
to Ireland anyway  and blamed it on a faulty compass (must have been made by
Lucas).  Here is a link that tells the story:

http://www.thehistorynet.com/picture/0717.htm

Rick
'59 Sprite