Re: I can't resist.........

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I can't resist.........
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 10:10:34 -0400
Actually, Wrong-Way Corrigan wanted to fly to across the Atlantic
to Ireland after the US gov't had outlawed "dangerous" crossing
attempts. So he filed a fight plan to take off from the US east
coast and land on the US west coast. He then flew to Ireland and
claimed his compass was defective.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug