Re: car testers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car testers
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:04:00 EDT
In a message dated 4/12/01 8:15:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< What's with these guys wearing huge full face helmets? When's the
 > last time a test vehicle got rolled or suffered a head-on? >>

I recall the Mercedes Benz SUV debacle in front of the motoring press...
My 86 Trooper has a tendency to feel like it's on 3 wheels when forcibly bent
'round the interstate exit ramps at anything above about 45, but it always
settles back down. I don't need no stinkin' helmet -  my head be plenty
hard.... Mark C

///