Re: car testers

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Re: car testers
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:14:52 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike,
Were it under track conditions, my son's Audi V-8 would run 150 all day long.
The new "S8" is the newest, high performance version of that car... but with
even
more power and speed. Reputed to push the 200 mark.

Fully loaded over 80k.... Lots of Spridgets.

Check out the  Audi of America Site   Fun to play with.
Herb

Michael Lupynec wrote:

> Just watching a TV road test on a Audi S8.
>
> What's with these guys wearing huge full face helmets? When's the
> last time a test vehicle got rolled or suffered a head-on? Never
> ever I would guess, and looks stupid to boot.
>
> Mike L
> 60A,67E,59Bug

///