eBay Valves

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: eBay Valves
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 23:51:38 -0700
I just put a complete set of brand new 948 valves on eBay for $25.00
starting bid.  I have 4 more sets.  If anyone on the list would like a
set, they can have one for the starting bid price plus shipping.  They
will just go up on eBay after the first set sells if not.  This is a
good deal because a complete set in the catalogs sell for almost
$70.00!  He**, I'd give you guys a set if you needed one, but I have a
partner in my eBay business that does not see it that way.  E mail off
the list if your interested.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

///