Re: Keeping Cats Away

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Keeping Cats Away
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:53:26 EDT
Cc: richard.arnold@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/16/2001 3:48:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

> We don't have moths in our area.  Is there a place that sells them?  And, how
> many of their little "jewels" would it take to go around a house that
> measures 60
> x 90?

Never thought there was anywhere that didn't have mice, cockroaches, or
moths.  LOL  Anyway, I have bought them at WalMart or KMart before.  But
then, that was here, where we sometimes use them for packing clothing away
for the summer.

This place has them if you want to order them online:
             <A
HREF="http://jump.altavista.com/av4/spon_res2.go?http://www.goto.com/d/sr?xargs=00u3hs9yoaj0UKzTCDgAzGn2uezqs8HXWsDb0G9mojQdVZTbZ/X9eDqyBBJCS+X0Hkrn76mmlMczXX2EJPSlSytH2RRU3u2U5g1A+GzWC1gFSeMZ/EwUsFLylTEbIhxKuOfMW1KhsWSmw+BjgI4C2NJp6pbB3r2tjwcBK0yEQs4O5qAoHX8An6ftEA92uR/8pJa9tz35TVKkJGRotAbq+sO+cym/gvkWajwUc=&bid=0.03";>Aubuchon
 Hardware -- Shopping</A>

As far as how many you would need, that sounds like a lot of space to cover.
I dunno--probably 4-5 boxes anyway.  Do you have to cover the entire area or
are there "hotspots" where you would concentrate the balls?  They DO
evaporate over a period of time.  Maybe, if they worked with these cats, you
would only need them once or twice.

--David C.

///