Re: can you say kingpin?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: can you say kingpin?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:10:22 -0400
I'm going to chance a safety inspection later today.  I bring it in at noon.
I'm available to do this due to a head cold which gives me a day off work.
( no pay )

The play in the front end seems so slight that I expect that it will be
within the 13mm allowable.  The rust holes in the undercarriage do not
appear to be structural and do not open into the cockpit so they also should
pass.

The brakes lights work.  They only work when the car is running, or just
after the car is running.  Hopefully, flushing the hydraulic system will
make them work a bit better.

My fingers are crossed.

How does one go about changing the oil in an engine that is equiped with a
thermostatically controlled oil cooler?

Robert D.