Fw: can you say kingpin?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: can you say kingpin?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:07:13 -0400
She passed!

They had to weld the 'in' pipe to the muffler, so I got them to weld the
bonnet hinge and exhaust bracket while they were at it.

They bled the brakes.

Everything else passed.  I had my first drive in her on the way there.  That
was most likely my last top-up drive.  When I brought the plates back to th
garage, I got them to put the plates on, and down came the top.  Figure that
was good for my cold!  :)

Then I went to pick up the kids ( one at a time ).  It wasn't running very
well until after I picked up the second and stopped to fill up with high
octane fuel.

Woo-hoo!!!

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG AH Sprite
'67 RHD red MG Midget < aka: Miss Marple >

///