Re: Fwd: 7/16" Lug Conversion Question.

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: 7/16" Lug Conversion Question.
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
I switched to the larger studs as I am using 13 by 6
inch Chevrolet Vega wheels (designed to use 7/16 inch
studs) for my street tires and am using alloy wheels
for the slicks when in Solo 1 hillclimbs and track
events and Solo 2 autocrossing. If I were keeping
stock wheels, I probably would not have gone to bigger
studs. Heck, my car was an active F Production race
car when I bought it and it still had 3/8 inch studs.

John Holliday
67 Fprod street sprite
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///