Wind problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Wind problem
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:35:22 -0700
Hello Experts!

I am looking for opinions, solutions, ideas, whatever you all come up with.

I am more and more adversely affected by the wind beating me from the
"behind" when we drive the MG (top down of course)..........   due to
increasing joint/arthritis problems     --    we are trying to
figure  the   best/easy/cheap way to make/build/acquire a windscreen.   My
first thought is to try one that is put out for the Miata -- but we don't
have a clue where we can locate one to look at (the Mazda dealer knows
nada).

I look forward to hearing your ideas/thoughts on this.
Peggy

///